Ireland

Ireland
Irish Spring

Friday, June 26, 2015

Trip log  Day 14  Leaving Florence; Former neighbors, Forever friends and Club Blok

 Morning View from Bill and Kathy's    It's hard to leave them and this peaceful, comfortable place  but I'm heading down the coast of Oregon to Eureka, CA. Florence was voted one of the best towns in OR and USA by whoever does the voting on those things.  I'm a travel magazine junkie so I read them all.  I would have to agree; Quaint harbor, unique little shops and restaurants.  Sand dunes. Ocean. River.  Water.  Any water works. Tears, too.  I shed a few leaving here.
                                                                     I will return!
                                               
My footprints coming and going



No comments:

Post a Comment