Ireland

Ireland
Irish Spring

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Happy 7th birthday Paisley.
She is a sweet as her smile.  In all honesty, I've hardy known such a kind natured, considerate, and compassionate child.  And her siblings can be challenging.  They are for me.  She really loves  and cares for them.  Check out this expression as she looks at Charlotte.
Tonight after our celebration for her, we picked Angel Cards.  She picked 
Authenticity.  Twice.  And then it fell out of the deck at the end. (Special attention.)
 I thought that was a rather odd card until I thought about it. She truly is an authentic human being; sincere, unpretentious, real.  There's nothing superficial about her.  That makes her easy to tease.  She believes every word you say.  Her father likes to tease, and like me, she is an easy mark.  We're kinda gullible.  But she is a softer spirit than I.  She gives unconditionally and wants everyone to be happy.
Here's an example.  Riding next to her father in the car, he had her hold the ice cream on her lap.  She was so excited and said.  "I can't wait to have some."  To which teasing Tyler replied, "Paisley, we have enough for everybody but you."  She reflected on it a moment and replied, "OK,   Daddy."
That's just the way she is.  And I love every bit of the way she is.  
May God protect you, precious child.

1 comment: